Thursday, December 4, 2008

Indecision and Stubbornness

Yep, my whole blog is based around the concept of indecision.  I am indecisive about pretty much everything, which, I think, keeps me grounded.  I don't make rash decisions.  I have to have a plan. "Winging it" doesn't work for me.  So, when I decided on Sunday that I would be starting the WW thing again on Monday, well, that was too quick for my tastes (pun intended).  Monday I decided I would have nothing to do with that madness (again).  Almost a week of watching co-workers track their intake and tally their water, veggies, and dairy servings, I feel like I'm ready.  I just needed a little coaxing.  So, after dinner tonight, I packaged up many leftover servings in just-the-right-sized servings and calculated my points (for future meals).  I can do this.  psh.  

Don't get too excited.  I'm not going to share all the personal bits.  I have got some dignity left, though I might publicly pat myself on the back when the time comes.

No comments: