Monday, June 2, 2008

Time. Everyone wants it. There's never enough of it.



Seems I'm an "A+" procrastinator and I'm always stealing (strike that; borrowing) time from one task to complete another. More often than not, it is that I’m borrowing (strike that; stealing) time from these two to have some down time.

I’m realistic. I know I need some “me” time… but I also know that it doesn’t have to come when Trenton wants to me to read a story or to sing a song. I could certainly learn to build a better train track and how to be Percy. Merica’s an expert at tea parties and making Play-doh biscuits. So, why don’t I enjoy those?

More or less, I don’t use my time to the best of my abilities. I use too much time today planning for what needs to be done today, less time doing what I already have in front of me. There. I said it. I don’t use my time well. But, these two surely know how to use it, and they’re really good teachers. Lots of wisdom there. Rather than borrowing or stealing their methods, maybe I can just watch and learn.

1 comment:

The Keller's said...

Great to see you on here. Your children are getting so big, love the pics of them. Miss you!